Goals goes robust as ever whereas we’re all going loopy over The Final of Us: Half II. Media Molecule is constant its tireless assist of the PlayStation four create-’em-up, and as we speak has launched the newest patch. This replace takes the sport to model 2.14, and it is out there for obtain proper now.
So, what does it do? We have got all of the patch notes right here on your viewing pleasure:
- Welcome Backyard Finale Pacokay – Our ultimate Welcome Backyard Pack, that includes parts so as to add environment and temper to your creations, in addition to some bonus sculptures.
- Welcome Backyard Journey – A completely playable recreation, made up solely of content material from the Welcome Backyard Package.
- Up to date: Dreamiverse Playlist and Banner Updates – Banners will now show video content material. We’re additionally including assist for future playlist subjects.
- Up to date: Wording round publishing content material which has dependencies (e.g. incorporates personal parts) has been improved.
- Fastened: A bug the place customers have been beneficial tutorials for the wrong management scheme.
- Different fixes and enhancements.
So, to summarise: the developer has launched the final a part of the Welcome Backyard package, launched a brief recreation utilizing all these new belongings, and made plenty of tweaks and bug-squishing enhancements to the title. Not dangerous in any respect.
Are you continue to leaping into Goals on PS4? Have you ever been making use of the Welcome Backyard packs? Get inventive within the feedback part under.