Free-to-play MMORPG Neverwinter is out now on Epic Video games Retailer. Alongside the EGS launch, Neverwinter can be kicking off its fourth and closing milestone for The Redeemed Citadel. The PS4 and Xbox One model of Neverwinter will kick off Milestone IV at a later date.
Milestone IV of The Redeemed Citadel brings a conclusion to the epic marketing campaign. Take a look at a full listing of options of the milestone under.
- The Forge is now unlocked, enabling gamers to improve their Hunt Armor and craft Divine Armor.
- New Character Race – Aasimar: Upon completion of this milestone, gamers who’ve bought all Reforger’s Blessings and claimed all private rewards will unlock the Aasimar Race.
The Aasimar Race has the next racial skills:
- Celestial Superiority: Harm dealt, outgoing therapeutic, incoming therapeutic, and most hit factors are elevated by 1%. Gamers take 1% much less injury from all sources.
- Capability Scores: Grants a participant +2 to any two stats.
- Celestial Presence: Grants all close by social gathering members a 1% improve to most hit factors. This impact doesn’t stack.
Taking part in the marketing campaign, gamers can earn the Crown of Candles Transmute, Reforger’s Pants, three Blessed Presents of the Companion Selection Pack, and a Premium Legendary Insignia Selection Pack bundle.