Hey Xbox Insiders! We’ve a brand new Xbox One replace preview coming to the Beta ring. It’s vital we notice that some updates made in these preview OS builds embrace background enhancements that guarantee a top quality and secure construct for Xbox One.
We proceed to put up these launch notes, even when the noticeable modifications to the UI are minimal, so that you’re conscious when updates are coming to your system. Particulars may be discovered under!
System Replace Particulars:
- OS model launched: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_201019041.5008.201015-0000
- Accessible: 2 p.m. PT – October 16, 2020
- Obligatory: three a.m. PT – October 17, 2020
Fixes Carried out
Due to the laborious work of Xbox engineers, we’re completely satisfied to announce the next fixes have been applied for this construct:
- Varied system and stability fixes.
We perceive some points have been listed in earlier Xbox Insider Launch Notes. This stuff aren’t being ignored, however it’ll take Xbox engineers extra time to discover a answer.
We’re nonetheless monitoring these identified points:
- Some customers have reported that Dolby Atmos for Headphones audio setting modifications when the console is rebooted/up to date.
- Observe: If you happen to try and set the audio to Dolby Atmos for Headphones and see a message advising you to launch the Dolby Entry App, please file suggestions earlier than launching the app.
- We’re receiving reviews of customers stating the console has no audio or low audio ranges with current updates.
- Observe: In case you are seeing this habits, please submit suggestions instantly if you discover the habits. Additionally, please make sure you don’t have any audio settings that could possibly be affecting your quantity just like the chat mixer.
- We’re investigating reviews of the audio mixer being unable to regulate chat/sport audio ranges.
- There are reviews from customers that the Information not launching or loading.
My Video games & Apps
- Customers have reported seeing black tiles as a substitute of sport paintings when searching their assortment.
- Observe: We’re nonetheless investigating the problem, please report the problem once more from the console you probably have accomplished so with a previous replace and are nonetheless seeing this habits.
- Some customers are reporting seeing the Mixer app of their assortment and being unable to take away/uninstall it. The difficulty is being investigated.
- Some titles in assortment might seem with a “trial” tag incorrectly in assortment.
- Some customers have reported being unable to create or be a part of events.
- Generally customers might encounter the inaccurate Profile colour when powering on the console.
Make certain to make use of Report an issue to maintain us knowledgeable of your problem. We might not be capable of reply to everybody, however the knowledge we’ll collect is essential to discovering a decision.
The way to Get Xbox Insider Assist
If you happen to’re an Xbox Insider searching for assist, please attain out to the neighborhood subreddit. Official Xbox employees, moderators, and fellow Xbox Insiders are there to assist together with your considerations.
When posting to the subreddit, please look by most up-to-date posts to see in case your problem has already been posted or addressed. We at all times advocate including to threads with the identical problem earlier than posting a model new one. This helps us assist you the very best we are able to! Don’t overlook to make use of “Report an issue” earlier than posting—the knowledge shared in each locations helps us perceive your problem higher.
Thanks to each Xbox Insider within the subreddit as we speak. We love that it has change into such a pleasant and community-driven hub of dialog and assist.
For extra data relating to the Xbox Insider Program observe us on Twitter. Control future Xbox Insider Launch Notes for extra data relating to your Xbox One Replace Preview ring!
(function(d, s, id)(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); );
// Twitter Widget script XboxUtils.isCookieClear(function () );
// Bing Translate. XboxUtils.isCookieClear(function () );