Alongside leaks indicating a brand new Avenue Fighter recreation beneath improvement, additional rumours have sprung up about Capcom’s upcoming launch schedule owing to its latest ransomware assault. Video games talked about within the rumours and leak are Monster Hunter 6, Resident Evil Outbreak and Dragon’s Dogma 2, alongside Avenue Fighter 6.
This is an inventory of a number of the extra video games from the leak alongside their launch home windows, in keeping with IGN:
- Resident Evil Outbreak – This fall FY21
- Dragon’s Dogma 2 – Q2 FY22
- Avenue Fighter 6 – Q3 FY22
- Resident Evil four Remake – This fall FY22
- Monster Hunter 6 – Q2 FY23
- Biohazard Apocalypse – Q3 FY23
- “SSF6” – This fall FY23
- Remaining Struggle Remake – Q2 FY24
- Energy Stone Remake – Q3 FY24
- Extremely SF6 – This fall FY24
- Resident Evil Hank – This fall FY24
Apart from acknowledging the ransomware assault, Capcom hasn’t but confirmed any of the rumours floating round about its launch schedule being leaked.